Friday, September 25, 2009

All Done!

Well I wasn't able to post anything during the exam, just too much to do in too little time. But I'm happy to report that it's the last day of the exam and I just finished my individual exam debrief with the examiners. The new AMGA policy states that they don't inform candidates whether they passed or failed until about a week after the exam is over, so I'll have to wait for the final word.

In general though, I feel pretty good about my performance which in the grand scheme of things means as much as anything. I'll post a full recount of the exam in a few days, but here are a few pictures from the exam to give you a good idea of what the last 10 days were like.



(Justin climbing in foul weather on Mt. Shuksan)










(Justin climbing on the NE Ridge of Shuksan)










(Pat on Mt. Shuksan with the Jagged Ridge and the Crystal Glacier in view behind)










(Nate coiling in on Shuksan)











(Rob on the Coleman Glacier, Mt. Baker)









(Rob on the summit of Sherman Peak, Mt. Baker)









(Pat scoping out the knife edge on Triumph. Justin and Martin are ahead)










(Rob traversing the knife edge on Mt. Triumph)










(Martin on belay on North Early Winter Spire)









(Martin cranking through some liebacking on N.E.W.S)











(Martin wide crackin' it on N.E.W.S)

No comments:

Post a Comment